Road to the Champions
The first ever Meloetta Champions League will bring everyone to polish their skills, battle formidable opponents and most importantly to have fun in Pokémon battles. For the first time at Meloetta’s Hideout, everyone including the Adventurers and Gym Leaders can battle each other without any restriction and prove themselves to be the best of the best. The first chapter of the Champions League will be running through April 10th and the Pokémon Sword & Shield Series 8 rules apply. You have to be one of our member on Discord to join the league.
- All Pokémon will be set to Level 50. No duplicate Pokémon or item and you are free to use any Pokémon as long as they are available in Pokémon Sword & Shield.
- Battle format will range from 1v1 to 6v6 VGC2021 Singles Series 8 rules. Battle format will be determined randomly via a Discord bot.
- VGC2021 Series 8 rules allow you to use all Pokémon available in the game and only ONE Legendary from the Restricted list is allowed. Mythical Pokémon are not allowed. Restricted Pokémon: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Calyrex
- Challengers can only battle the same opponent for a maximum of 10 battles. You will not earn battle point by battling the same opponent for more than 10 battles.
- There will be no ban moves and clauses, which means challengers are free to use any strategies they see fit to their team.
- Violation of any of these rules will result in a void and lost. Disqualification will be considered if the same violation continues. Server Admins and Moderators have the rights to take any action as they see fit.
- Representatives from each battle are required to update their results immediately after battle in a specific channel provided. Battle point will be updated by the Admin once per day or two on the website.
- Battle cooldown for each challenger is 2 hours. You are required to roll a Battle Command to determine your battle format before battling.
- Win for the first time: +5 points
- Lose for the first time: -5 points
- Win against opponent that rank higher than you: +5 points
- Lose against opponent that rank higher than you: -2 points
- Win against opponent that rank lower than you: +2 points
- Lose against opponent that rank lower than you: -5 points
Copyright © 2021. Meloetta’s Hideout
All Pokémon rights belong to Game Freak and Nintendo Co., Ltd